24.1.07

As of yesterday,

i have this feeling following me around as if i had no soul.
i feel lonely, and in a very bad mood. 
i think its the normal of the age
things that happen somewhere down the road.
but nonetheless i feel awful
lately i have felt paranoic to say the least
ununderstood, very much like a complete idiot
i have lost the vision, the hopes, the sky
as if someone moved a carpet i was standing on
i dont really know wht i want .. .
or maybe i do
maybe for trying to do too much too soon im getting very littl
and just maybe i need to die

the point is:
I DON'T KNOW WHY I DO WHAT I DO!

i dont know myself lately,
i thought i did but then something clicked and my brain went apeshit
trying to understand itself or anything around it . . .
then it fried
making me numb for the moment
but just not comfortably . . . that fucker

No comments: